In May this year, we launched our first ever Seasonals Line Moisturiser. Developed as part of our 7 Seasons concept, Japanese Citrus launched in May, and Hinoki & Sake launched in August. Next in line? Our Yuzu & Ginger Moisturiser, developed specifically to support your skin during the Autumn months.
As the temperature and humidity levels drop, our skin becomes less able to retain water, more delicate and dry. Hot baths and central heating can exacerbate this. With the Original Moisturiser at its core, our Yuzu & Ginger Moisturiser has been developed especially for early Autumn (September to October).
Made from 98.5% naturally derived materials, this moisturising cream forms a protective, hydrating veil over the skin to hold in water. Macadamia Nut Fatty Acids helps to prevent water loss, while Yuzu Fruit and Ginger Rhizome Extract are super skin conditioners that help to boost circulation to ensure vital nutrients reach the skin. The distinct citrus notes of yuzu are enhanced with earthy patchouli and blended with 9 essential oil accents, including refreshing lemon, sweet orange and spicy ginger.
Our Key Ingredients
So what targeted ingredients have we chosen for Yuzu & Ginger, and why?
Macadamia Nut Fatty Acids are rich in palmitoleic acid and plant sterol esters, meaning as the cream blends harmoniously with the skin, it provides veil-like protection to seal in water and help prevent water loss.
Super skin-conditioner Yuzu Fruit conditions, smoothes and moisturises the skin, supporting the skin’s natural barrier function.
Ginger Rhizome Extract softens and conditions the skin, helping to boost circulation to ensure vital nutrients reach the skin.
The Power of Yuzu
What’s yuzu, you may ask? Well, it’s a fabulously versatile Japanese citrus fruit. Known for its citric sharpness and heady, floral fragrance, it also has a highly aromatic rind. It’s great for cooking, or for using in drinks and cocktails.
Yuzu & Ginger isn’t a moisturiser simply scented with Yuzu, it is packed full of yuzu-derivatives, sourced from Kochi Prefecture in Japan!
- Moisturising Yuzu Seed Oil harmoniously moisturises and softens the skin.
- Skin-conditioning Yuzu Fruit Water is obtained by steam distillation of the Yuzu Citrus Junos fruit. It helps to condition and smooth an uneven skin texture.
- Skin-conditioning Yuzu Fruit Extract moisturises dry skin and maintains the natural moisture barrier function for healthy skin.
Who Benefits Most?
This moisturiser is suitable for all skin types, but it is especially great for people who find:
- They suffer from extra dry skin at the start of Autumn
- They experience dry patches on their skin
- Their skin becomes especially delicate during the Autumn months
- Their normal skincare products do not provide exactly what their Autumn skin needs
- Are feeling stressed or tired
We hope you like the new addition to our Seasonals Line family. Please let us know what you think if you try it!